The Fashionable Owl is educational help intended for preschool and early school age children. It is intended to support children in the sphere of development of small motor skills as well as concentration of attention or logical thinking. The puzzle will be perfect for both individual work and a larger group of children, e.g. operating on the basis of counters or color segregation.
The fashionable owl assumption is a left hemispherical puzzle, which consists in mapping a given pattern from the attached card, however, it will certainly stimulate the imagination of more than one parent, teacher and therapist, who will find many uses for the attached elements.
Supports the following development areas:
• learning and understanding of speech, communication in society,
• analysis process - solving various tasks,
• performing mathematical calculations,
• supports the implementation of simple sequential sequences,
• logical thinking,
• concentration of attention,
• fine motor.
The puzzle consists of:
• 70 elements in the shape of a circle of three sizes,
• wooden owl,
• 24 patterns to be reproduced on 12 double-sided cards,
• a bag for storing all items.
- 26,5x20,5x0,6 cm
- 0,43 kg
- plywood, felt, varnish, jute, paper